Burton Motors Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. All information is stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act. We do not and will not supply your personal information to any other person or organisation unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.
About this statement - Your consent
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you how we may use your personal information.
By contacting Burton Motors Ltd and by using the website generally you agree to the following:
* Web usage information to develop and improve the website
* Contact information to enable us to contact you and keep you informed
How we use personal information
* To process your enquiries
* To enable us to review, develop, improve and monitor special offers and events that we offer
* To carry out market research
* Where you have requested it, to send you further information regarding our products and services.
Who do we pass personal information to?
We may provide information about you as follows:
* To employees of Burton Motors Ltd
* Third parties necessary to fulfil orders (required in the delivery of goods and services)
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
All data is collected by us and stored in a secure environment.
Your use of this site
In order that we can monitor and improve this site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site. This is all anonymous aggregate data.
Other Links Please be aware that our site is linked to other websites. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
All material contained within this website is copyright.
© Burton Motors Ltd 2018 and may not be copied or reproduced without the owners written permission.